Ride comfortably on even hot days with Selle Royal's Respiro saddle. It boasts a Cool Cover that keeps the saddle up to 25 degrees cooler, and an innovative ventilation channel to keep the air flowing. Complementing these extraordinary features is Selle Royal's Royalgel that eliminates pressure points for awesome plushness. And, this amazing saddle comes in three models so you can choose the perfect fit. If you want the ultimate in breezy comfort, this is it!
Ride comfortably on even hot days with Selle Royal's Respiro Moderate Women saddle. It boasts a Cool Cover that keeps the saddle up to 25 degrees cooler, and an innovative ventilation channel to keep the air flowing. Complementing these extraordinary features is Selle Royal's Royalgel that eliminates pressure points for awesome plushness. If you want the ultimate in breezy comfort, this is it!
- The result of extensive anatomic study of ladies' saddles - Gel Flow features gel around the anatomic central relief area for maximum comfort - Shock-absorbing technology is used between the rails and the shell, which dampens vibration and helps absorb road shock - Leather top, perforated leather gel area covers - Manganese 7mm rail combines strength and affordability - 300g (135mm) / 310g (160mm)
Pro's Turnix saddle is developed with the most innovative technologies available in the market today. - Semi-curved shape, best for flexible body geometry - Lightweight EVA padding for optimal support and comfort - Smooth PU material to minimize friction with cycling shorts - Easily fits accessories like the PRO camera mount, fender, etc. - Stiff and lightweight carbon reinforced polymer in-molded construction - Carbon rails, 7 x 9mm
The Vento Argo R3 Adaptive is a versatile, short-nosed cycling saddle featuring the revolutionary zonal comfort of 3D-printed cushioning and the high strength-to-weight performance of the Kium hollow rail system. - Adaptive: Carbon Digital Light Synthesis 3D-printing technology, offering seamlessly engineered zonal cushioning - Argo: versatile short-nosed saddle that encourages stability and relieves pressure on soft tissue - R3: a combination of a ride-compliant, carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rail with high strength-to-weight ratio
Electra's Ergo Saddle gives you the support and comfort you need to cruise all day. Its plush padding is paired with a soft Lycra insert and shock-absorbing elastomers to smooth out even the roughest roads.
$35.99 - $39.99
- Size: 10.5" long x 10.5" wide - Padding: Multi-stage foam - Anatomic relief design - Suspension: Coil spring - Use: Cruiser - Rail: Steel
$31.59 - $34.99
- Plush all purpose saddle with memory foam inserts for improved comfort - Water resistant covering for all weather durability - Anatomic relief channel aids in long term comfort - Steel rails Dimensions - Narrow: 270 x 141mm - Medium: 270 x 160mm - Wide: 270 x 192mm
- Comfort saddle multi-stage foam with a memory foam top layer and anatomical relief channel for increased comfort - Water resistant material for increased all weather durability - Front and rear underside bumpers for increased wear resistance - Dimensions: 255 x 220mm
- Elastomer suspension for a pleasant ride - Multi-stage foam for extended comfort - Vented anatomic relief for air flow - Dimensions: 11 x 11.25-inch
- Extra plush cruiser style saddle with adequate support for long rides - Corner guards provide durability and scuff resistance - Dimensions: 11 x 12.25-inch
Comfort without sacrificing power Aeolus Comp brings comfort, power, and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero road position. Added padding make it the go-to saddle for anyone who wants to comfortably get the most out of their aero road bike. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure. Product details - inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximize performance and rider comfort - Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position - Full saddle cut-out minimizes soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position - Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression - Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength, and compliance - Comp-level trim optimizes foam padding for added lightweight comfort - Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
A comfort saddle with a patented fluid technology that moves freely with you as you pedal for less pressure and more comfort. Bontrager's Boulevard Fluid saddle puts your comfort first with patented fluid technology that moves with you to reduce pressure while you're pedaling. The full cutout design and air foam deliver a difference you can feel on casual cruises through your town and neighborhood. Plus, it has an integrated mount for a tail light! Product details - Fluid adds comfort by moving with you as you pedal to alleviate pressure - Fluid is better than gel at reducing pressures, showing an average reduction of over 20% in peak pressure compared to gel alone - Full cutout provides targeted support and soft-tissue relief - Dual-density shell and air foam construction is soft yet supportive - Blendr attachment allows for integrated rear light mounting - inForm saddles utilize the latest in biomechanical research to maximize performance and rider comfort - The Unconditional Bontrager Guarantee offers 30 days to love it, or we'll take it back
Keep it classic, comfortable, and plush with Giant's Cruiser Springer Saddle. Soft padding on the top combines with dual springs on the saddle rails for plush, all-day comfort.
Page 1 of 1