- Essential bearing press for installation of bearings with a 10mm minimum ID - (1) 3/8 ACME threaded rod, (2) 30mm standoffs, (2) threaded handles
- High quality set of L-keys - Hex-Plus. - The ball on the long arm allows safe working even in difficult mounting positions. - The BlackLaser surface treatment provides surface protection, corrosion resistance and long life. - Laser coated abrasion-resistant size markings on the L-keys for quick access.
Stan's 2oz Tire Sealant Injector measures the desired amount of sealant then attaches to your valve stem for easy, no-mess application. And, it works on Presta and Schrader valves!
Keep your drivetrain quiet while protecting your components with Squirt Dry Lube. This long-lasting wax and water-based lubricant is low maintenance and easy to apply: no degreasing is needed, just squirt it on and ride. Squirt is 100% biodegradable and doesn't contain harmful solvents. Plus, it works in all-conditions, wet or dry, for mountain and road.
SRAM's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to ensure your brakes are dialed. The kit is compatible with SRAM X0, XX, Guide, and HydroR brakes. It is not compatible with RockShox' fork bleed kit. Includes the following: • 2 syringes/fittings • bleed blocks • Torx tool • Crow's foot • Bleeding Edge Fitting • DOT 5.1 hydraulic fluid
Rock-N-Roll Gold lubricant is for both mountain and road bike use. The formulation goes deep down into the chain and traps any dirt. Then, with the energy of the chain freewheeling backwards, the dirt and grit floats to the surface so you can wipe it all off, leaving a new and clean application of lube inside the chain, where it's needed. - All-purpose lube - Cleans and lubricates simultaneously
Industrial strength dual-textured towels for convenient cleaning in shops. - Removes chain lube, dirt, grease, and grime from bikes - Portable convenience without need for water or conventional paper towels - Super absorbent towels have a textured side for scrubbing and a smooth side wiping - Natural citrus oils enhance cleaning - Dual-textured towels measure 8 x 12 - Environmentally friendly and VOC compliant
Bottom brackets have some of the highest torque specs of any component found on a bicycle. Despite this, some bottom bracket cups feature tool fittings that allow mere millimeters of engagement, which can be a problem when attempting removal or installation. Solution: the Park Tool Bottom Bracket Tool Retaining System. Used in conjunction with nearly any Park Tool bottom bracket tool, the BBT-RS uses a spring-based tension system to apply consistent, adjustable pressure to the tool, ensuring full engagement with the tool fitting and preventing slippage. The BBT-RS can be configured for use with the vast majority of threaded and thread-together bottom bracket standards. The BBT-RS features an M8 threaded rod and a double-sided adapter nut with M12 and M15 threads, allowing it to thread directly into any compatible cartridge bottom bracket. The M15 adapter can also be used to install any of Park Tool's nine aluminum bottom bracket tools, all of which feature integrated threading for use with the BBT-RS. - Washer diameter: 57 mm (2.25") - Rod length: 175 mm (6.9") - Rod threading: M8 x 1.0 - Adapter nut threading: M12 x 1.0 & M15 x 1.0 Compatible with the following bottom bracket styles: - Threaded cup - Thread-together - Cartridge - Cup-and-cone Compatible with the following bottom bracket tools: - The following Park Tool socket-style aluminum bottom bracket tools: - BBT-27.3 - BBT-35-12 - BBT-35-36 - BBT-47-12 - BBT-47-16 - BBT-49.3 - BBT-59.3 - BBT-69.3 - BBT-79.3 - Wrench-style bottom bracket tools with a handle (e.g. Park Tool BBT-9, BBT-29, HCW-4) - Bottom bracket tools with external wrench flats (e.g. Park Tool BBT-19.2, BBT-22)
Cleans bicycle chain quickly, easily, and effectively — without the hassle and mess of removing the chain from the bike. The Cyclone uses a large solvent reservoir, hundreds of rotating bristles, and a two-step cleaning process to get chains really clean, improve shifting performance, and extend the life of the chain and other expensive drivetrain parts. - Works with all multi-speed bikes (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, and 12-speed) as well as some single-speed models and e-bikes - Strong magnet at the bottom of the fluid reservoir holds metallic particles scrubbed from the chain - Special wicking sponge draws solvent from the chain as it exits, minimizing drips and mess - Sturdy handle makes the Cyclone easy to use and control - Holds 2 fluid ounces (59ml) of solvent
A professional quality shop chain tool that works on 5-speed to 12-speed Road and Mountain Bike derailleur chains*, including SRAM AXS 12 speed, as well as 1/8-inch and 3/16-inch chains. The CT-3.3 features an adjustable locating shelf so it works on any width chain to remove and install chain rivets. Built to last and easy to use, the CT-3.3 features a comfortable handle, investment cast steel body and replaceable driving pin (#CTP). *The CT-3.3 will install, but not peen, Campagnolo 11 and 12-speed chain rivets. - Comfortable T-handle - Replaceable driving pin (CTP) - Investment cast steel body - Adjustable locating shelf
Many new bikes do not include pedals. Park Tool's DP-2 Threaded Dummy Pedal easily threads into the drive side to take the place of a pedal when making adjustments during the assembly of these bikes. Use of the DP-2 is much quicker than using a pedal wrench to install and remove an actual pedal during assembly.
$16.99 - $59.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
- Fast action bike cleaner - Readily biodegradable ingredients - Reduced carbon footprint with 94% less packaging - 100% plastic free packaging, 100% water free, 100% environmentally friendly ingredients, including plant based raw materials - Supplied in a compostable sachet and printed with vegetable inks - FSC recycled card box - Re-fill your old bottle and help reduce plastic waste - Dissolves easily in any type of water. Cold, warm and hot. Hard or soft - Safe to use all over the bike - Alkaline based and free from alcohol, CFCs, (EDTA), solvents or acids - Vegan & vegetarian friendly - -01: 4 sachets, 30g each - -02: Power Bundle: 4 sachets, 1x aluminum bottle, 1x bike clener spray trigger, 1x Silicon base for aluminum bottle
- Heavy-duty device that cleans chain in seconds - The kit includes a 75 ml bottle of Drivetrain Cleaner that can be either sprayed over the drivetrain or poured into the top reservoir - Liquid release button ensures the application of the cleaner is quick and easily controlled. - Abrasive cleaning teeth and rotating brush wheels which have 120 contact points cover every part of each chain link for a deep and thorough clean - Excess dirty fluid drops into a second lower reservoir so it’s kept away from the clean chain
The Hayes DOT 5.1 Dual Syringe Pro Bleed Kit comes with everything you need to bleed your Hayes brakes using DOT 5.1 brake fluid. WHAT'S IN THE BOX? - Dual syringe style bleed kit - High-performance Hayes DOT 5.1 brake fluid (4oz) - Quick connect fittings - Reusable plastic container with locking lid
$10.99 - $16.99
Need to give your bike some quick attention before you head out the door? Give it a quick shot of Finish Line's 1-Step Cleaner And Lubricant. It loosens and removes grime, while at the same time laying down a thin layer of low-friction lube that reduces drivetrain noise and premature component wear. Keeping your bike running smooth has never been easier!
$5.99 - $42.99
- The industry standard dry lubricant, now formulated with nano-ceramic boron nitride, a flouro-free non-stick ceramic technology - Finish Line Dry Lube goes on wet and sets up with a dry 'wax-like' synthetic film that helps keep your chain clean by not absorbing excessive amounts grit, grime, or dust - Recommended for riding on or off-road in dry, dirty, dusty environments, yet still holds up well in moderately wet conditions - Dry Lube can also be used on derailleurs, shifters, cables, and brake pivot points
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
- A super duty cleaner that strips the toughest residues, Including brake rotor surface grime - Dries fast with no oily residue left behind - Exceeds all federal v.O.C. And california carb regulations - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$5.99 - $42.99
For extreme conditions, you need an extreme lube. That's when you grab Finish Line's Wet Lubricant. It's ultra water-resistant and long-lasting thanks to its special formulation of synthetic oils, special polymers and anti-wear additives. This lube delivers superb drivetrain lubrication and protection and it's the ultimate choice for muddy off-road rides, all-day epics and long, rainy commutes. - Formulated with high viscosity synthetic oils, water repelling polymers, and advanced anti-wear additives - Will require more attention to drivetrain cleanliness, but delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection - Upon application, wipe excess off chain to minimize attraction of dirt and grime - Finish Line's Wet Lubricant delivers the ultimate in lubricity and protection. It requires a little more attention to drivetrain cleanliness compared to Finish Line's Dry or Wax lubes.
The Pro Elite Bike Repair Stand is the premier portable and home service partner for the most demanding bike mechanics. Its lightweight, compact, and durable design delivers unmatched stability, adjustability and portability. The patented ratchet-action closure and speed release clamp is capable of managing any bike frame, up to 85lbs (39kg) and tube diameter up to 2.6? (6.6cm). Be the most popular rider at the trailhead or in your neighborhood with the Pro-Elite Bike Repair Stand. Add a Wheel Truing Station, Bottle Opener and Team Edition Tool Kit for the ultimate service setup.
A compact multi-tool that is designed for integrated storage in compatible Trek road frames. Compact and easily stowed The BITS Integrated Multi-Tool is a compact multi-tool that is designed for clean, integrated storage into compatible Trek road bike frames. The small but smart design features hex tools from 2-8mm along with a T25 Torx, and flathead screwdriver. The ergonomic design makes the tool as easy to use as it is to carry. Product details - Designed for secure integrated storage in the new Domane with storage door - CNC-machined keys for lightweight durability - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver - Slim profile makes it easy to pack on any ride - Ultralight aluminum alloy design
A convenient all-in-one pack containing useful tire-change essentials. Flats happen. Make sure you're prepared with a Bontrager Flat Pack. Featuring the storage, inflation, and tire removal equipment you need to handle an emergency flat repair, this purchase also includes a coupon for a free Bontrager tube so you can get the right size for your bike and tires. Product details - Kit features everything you need to quickly fix a flat, including the seat pack - Includes Pro Small seat pack (non-QC) for quick and easy on-bike storage - Contents include: mini pump, three tire levers, and patch kit - Also includes coupon for a FREE Standard Bontrager Presta or Schrader inner tube
A compact, efficient way to hold flat fixing essentials so you can get back on the bike quickly. The Pro Flat Pack has everything you need to fix a flat and get back on the bike quickly in an aero, easy to grab package. This all-in-one kit provides essential items needed to fix a flat tire with additional pockets for money and ID, plus extra soft, padded materials to ensure you won't be bothered by the poke of a tool while it's stashed in your back pocket. - Tight fitting, stretch neoprene material zips open for easy access - All the items you need to fix a flat tire - Includes Air Rush Elite, CO2‚ inflator, two 16g CO2‚ cartridges, and a padded bag - Reusable hand insulation sleeve, vulcanizing patch kit - Room in the bag for ID, money, keys, and more
Page 1 of 1